EUM Platform 6.0.8185.1
User and Group Import
- Ability to import Users and Groups into User Manager
- Utilizes SharePoint lists and Logic apps
Add Group Selection Page
- Ability to select what group you would like to create
- Add links to third-party vendors such as Orchestry and Valo
- Updated to work with the new version of EUM API
- Provides similar features as EUM V5
- * Updating of user's email address within webpart is not supported *
New Page Form
- Dynamically display fields for selected Page Template
- Override option if page already exists
Edit Page Form
- Dynamically display fields and existing metadata for selected Page Template
- Support rename and move of file if the breadcrumb or slug is updated
New Committee Meeting Request Form
- Dialog to collect required information
- Submits data to a logic app
- Creates calendar invite
- Adds in the Team meeting information if required
- Groups information is stored in session
- HTML snippets can be defined in SharePoint list and placed on pages
- Creation of PublisherJSON file for use on Publisher pages
- Update snippets on pages if snippet has been modified
- Delta publishing of pages
- Page template support for group join and member pages
- Create member page folders in SharePoint library
- Apply member folder and pages with parent group permissions
- Rebuilt Documents using Kendo UI
- Download documents
- Update documents
- Upload documents
- Delete documents
- Documents are stored in different site collections
- Metadata for Events do not fully repopulate the dates, type and people fields on edit.
- Metadata for Article do not fully repopulate fields on edit.
- Loading image appears within the page editor when the page contains rollups.
- When Froala Editor is in Full View in Portal, the Edit Metadata form loads behind the editor.
- Webspellchecker is executing on rollups which causes redlines to display on page during edit.
- After approving a user by clicking on the link in an email, the EUM license within the footer displays as invalid.