EUM Platform 6.0.8185.1
Release Date: May 30, 2022
Stay in the loop
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Full release of the EUM Platform with User Manager, Portal, Documents and Publisher. Both EUM Admin and Portal are deployed as part of this installation.
- User and Group Import
- Ability to import Users and Groups into User Manager
- Utilizes SharePoint lists and Logic apps
- Add Group Selection Page
- Ability to select what group you would like to create
- Add links to third-party vendors such as Orchestry and Valo
- SPFx Webpart
- Updated to work with the new version of EUM API
- Provides similar features as EUM V5
- * Updating of user's email address within webpart is not supported *
- New Page Form
- Dynamically display fields for selected Page Template
- Override option if page already exists
- Edit Page Form
- Dynamically display fields and existing metadata for selected Page Template
- Support rename and move of file if the breadcrumb or slug is updated
- New Committee Meeting Request Form
- Dialog to collect required information
- Submits data to a logic app
- Creates calendar invite
- Adds in the Team meeting information if required
- Performance improvements
- Groups information is stored in session
- HTML snippets can be defined in SharePoint list and placed on pages
- Creation of PublisherJSON file for use on Publisher pages
- Update snippets on pages if snippet has been modified
- Delta publishing of pages
- Page template support for group join and member pages
- Create member page folders in SharePoint library
- Apply member folder and pages with parent group permissions
- Rebuilt Documents using Kendo UI
- Download documents
- Update documents
- Upload documents
- Delete documents
- Documents are stored in different site collections
- Metadata for Events do not fully repopulate the dates, type and people fields on edit.
- Metadata for Article do not fully repopulate fields on edit.
- Loading image appears within the page editor when the page contains rollups.
- When Froala Editor is in Full View in Portal, the Edit Metadata form loads behind the editor.
- Webspellchecker is executing on rollups which causes redlines to display on page during edit.
- After approving a user by clicking on the link in an email, the EUM license within the footer displays as invalid.