Extranet User Manager 3.2.5949.1
Release Date: April 15, 2016
Have a question?
Want more info?
- Multi-factor authentication via Azure service
- Via telephone call or two-way text message.
- Business rules are configured via a stored procedure.
- Added cross-browser support for dialog pop-up windows within LandingAdmin
- With most browsers dropping support for the windows.showModalDialog functionally, in previous releases, administrators were required to use an IE browser to access LandingAdmin, this is no longer a requirement.
- Updated the Delete functionality
- The “Delete” functionality in LandingAdmin used to completely remove all users and groups from the underlying provider and EUM databases. With this release, only deactivated users and groups are completely removed from the EUM databases.
- Login History
- With this release, login history is being captured within the EUM Database.
- Tracking of IP Address, MFA and Device Type (Public or Private).
- Filter Functionality for Available Groups
- Easily find the group(s) to add to a user via a filter input field on the admin page.
- Export to Excel for User Search fields are configurable
- Export to Excel functionality is now configurable through a stored procedure.
Database version updated to 3.2A to accommodate for MFA auditing and Excel export functionality
Authentication issue when trying to edit a document within Office 365 using a rich client (e.g.. desktop version of Word)