Extranet User Manager 4.1.7306.1
Note: You need to register and activate an account on the site in order to download.
- Groups in Landing
- Public Groups
- When a user is unauthenticated, this will list all groups that are configured as available for registration and a public group.
- When a user is authenticated, this list will filter out the public groups that the user is already a member of.
- LandingAdmin UI Updates
- UI.js added
- Centralized configuration of datatables, popups, export functionalities.
- Ability to dismiss operation feedback messages.
- Instant On Access to SharePoint Online
- Ability to put a user into a SharePoint Group
- There is currently an issue with the Microsoft user access that may delay a user actually getting permissions into a site. We've worked with the Microsoft team on this issue and the work around is to place the user directly in a SharePoint Group. This requires additional configuration at the EUM Api to support this scenario.
- In LandingAdmin, you can specify a SharePoint Group that relates to the EUM Group. When a user is placed into the EUM group, they will automatically be added to the SharePoint Group as well.
- Group Logo
- Associate a group logo to an EUM Group
- Ability to upload a logo for a specific EUM Group.
- The logo will be returned as part of the EUM Group data as a base64 encoded string.
- Database version has been updated to 4.18