Extranet User Manager 3.1.5857.3
January 14, 2016
Note: You need to register and activate an account on the site in order to download.
- HRD Administration Configuration Support for Windows Authentication
- HRD Redirect to Windows authentication for each relying party (e.g. Landing, LandingAdmin)
- The .sln file was moved up a level in the Extranet registration project, so that the packages folder (nuget) would be at the correct location.
- Style the Thinktecture Sign out page to look like the Sign in page
- Group view sites does not work
- Installer throws SQL error upon new installation of duplicate record
- Thinktecture fails to authenticate when empty username is passed via query string parameter
Authentication issue when trying to edit a document within Office 365 using a rich client (e.g.. desktop version of Word)