Have a question?
Publish Anonymous or Secure Content Seamlessly
Extranet Publisher is intended for scenarios where you need to publish content to a broad external user audience. They don’t need to collaborate, they just need to be able to easily consume that content. This could be your public website, or a private site you want to share securely with a particular audience.
While out of the box in Office 365 you can anonymously share individual documents, there is no way to share a whole site anonymously. With Extranet Publisher you can leverage Azure websites to do this very cost effectively.
- Simple authoring and publishing of documents and images
- HTML translation and publishing of web pages
- Sitemap.xml auto-generation for search engine optimization
- Generation of rollups and related images for landing and rollup pages
- Friendly URL and breadcrumb authoring
- Management of SEO metadata, robots.txt crawl rules, and auto-generation of the sitemap.xml
- 301, 302, and 404 redirect rules engine
- Power Automate approvals workflows
- HTML snippets library
- Page start and expiry date support
- Management of Azure Cognitive Search, including exclusion rules