Extranet User Manager 4.1.7340.1
Release Date: February 07, 2020
Managing Complex Projects
TUESDAY 6/8 WEBINAR
Have a question?
- EUM Groups SPFx webpart
- This webpart displays all the groups that the current logged in user is a member of, previously requested access to, and may join.
- Updated EUM Group Members SPFx webpart
- This webpart displays all the groups that are associated with the current site URL it is placed on. It will show all groups and members of those corresponding groups.
- Group owners have the ability to add new / existing users, as well as approve/reject pending requests to join the group from within webpart.
- This webpart first released in an earlier version, initially named as the EUM Groups webpart, but have now renamed it to "EUM Group Members.
- We've updated it to include the following features:
- Ability to specify column widths for each of the fields (Email, Telephone, Organization)
- Ability to restrict member views
- Database version has been updated to 4.19