The new solution incorporates Envision IT's
Extranet User Manager product. This allows physicians and their staff to securely register and authenticate to the Azure website. It also provides single sign-on to related applications such as OntarioMD's Health Card Validation application. This is integrated through OpenID Connect.
Features of the solution include:
- Migration of 15,000 registered users to the new system
- Change communications around new email usernames and secure password set process
- Physician self-registration with validation against OMA web services
- Physicians and delegated administrators can sponsor other users into the site
- Onboarding process validates new users through Azure Multi-Factor Authentication phone calls or SMS text messages
- Full auditing of all profile updates and attempted login activity
- Fully hosted by Extranet User Manager for OntarioMD
The 15,000+ registered physicians and staff get access to their content and apps through a responsive, visually appealing website. Envision IT provided content migration of the existing content and training of the communications and business teams that will be authoring the site. The recently launched site can be viewed at
www.ontariomd.ca. Details on how the site is authored in Office 365 and published to an Azure website can be found at the
OntarioMD uses Office 365 and Azure Websites to Launch Their Public Website case study page.
More Nonprofit Resources
Take a browse through all of our Nonprofit content in one spot: