Envision IT President Speaking at TSPUG October 2014
Have a question?
Extranet Identity Management and Authentication for
SharePoint On-Premises, Office 365, and Beyond
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
6:00 PM - 8:30 PM EST
MNP - 111 Richmond Street West, Toronto
Peter Carson, President of Envision IT, will be the featured speaker at the October 15th meeting of the Toronto SharePoint Users Group. The Toronto SharePoint Users Group (TSPUG) launched in 2006 to support the SharePoint community in southern Ontario. They meet on the third Wednesday of each month at MNP (111 Richmond W, 3rd Floor) in downtown Toronto . Each meeting features a catered social, Q&A, and a featured presentation. All are welcome to this free event.
SharePoint is a powerful tool for collaboration. This works well for users in your organization, but how do you extend it beyond the firewall? Approving and managing users, getting them their credentials, and dealing with forgotten passwords are some of the things that will frustrate both the business and IT. External users in Office 365 can make it easier when it works, but has little governance. Learn how to delegate this to the business, and provide a seamless single sign on experience for your external users, either on premise or in the cloud.
Envision IT's Extranet User Manager addresses these challenges with the following features:
- Single Sign-On to claims-aware applications
- Simplifies the creation and management of Extranet user accounts with delegation to the business, self-registration, and approval workflows
- All users login using their email address as their username
- Self-serve password reset
- Internal users are logged in seamlessly without having to enter their credentials again
- Collaborate securely with your external users (partners, customers, vendors, donors, volunteers, etc.)
- Allow users to register themselves, and the business to approve and manage without requiring IT
- Provide single sign-on and password reset for on premises SharePoint, SharePoint Online, and other claims-aware applications