Thursday, April 19, 2012
As more organizations recognize that an Extranet is a vital part of their web strategy, business partners are finding ways to dramatically improve on Extranet performance, functionality and user experience.
Microsoft SharePoint delivers a secure platform that allows a tailored approach towards achieving business goals with an Extranet. A SharePoint Extranet can support the following objectives:
- Build an online community
- Allow interaction between organization and customers, partners, vendors, and volunteers Reduce supply chain inefficiencies
- Offer customer self-service strategies
- Share business resources with partners
In this seminar, Envision IT and Microsoft will demonstrate the latest technology enhancements and customizations for Extranet Portals that ensure organizations achieve their goals. Discover how our clients are using SharePoint to transform their businesses, lower costs and maximize growth potential in a variety of scenarios:
As part of the session, we will discuss the various ways to extend SharePoint 2010 outside your organization. We will compare and contrast the following technical solutions, and outline where each is appropriate:
- Envision IT Extranet User Manager
- Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway
- Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway
Microsoft Canada Headquarters
1950 Meadowvale Blvd.
MPR Room (Event Entrance)
Mississauga, ON L5N 8L9
This event is presented by
Envision IT and Microsoft
8:30 AM - 9:00 AM:
Registration and breakfast
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Prizes and closing
No charge, registration is required.
Due to limited capacity we can only
accommodate up to 2 attendees per organization.