TSPUG Microsoft 365 Developer Bootcamp 2020
Topics covered in our hands-on sessions:
- Microsoft Identity: The Microsoft identity platform is an evolution of the Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) developer platform. It allows developers to build applications that sign in users, and access resources in both external applications such as Microsoft Office 365, the Azure portal, and thousands of other SaaS applications and internal resources, such as apps on your corporate network and intranet, along with any cloud apps developed by your own organization.
- Microsoft Graph: Microsoft Graph provides a unified programmability model that you can use to build apps for organizations and consumers that interact with your company's M365 tenant data.
- SharePoint: In this learning path, you'll learn how to customize and extend SharePoint using the SharePoint Framework using web parts and extensions.
- Teams: Apps for Microsoft Teams can be as simple or as complex as you need, from sending notifications to channels or users to complex multi-surface apps incorporating conversational bots, natural language processing, and embedded web experiences. Learn how to customize and extend Microsoft Teams.
- Office Add-ins: The Office add-ins platform enables you to extend the functionality of Office applications including Excel, Outlook, and Word. In this learning path, you'll explore various ways you can use add-ins to extend and interact with Office applications.