Webinar: Extranet Identity Management and Authentication for SharePoint On-Premises, Office 365, and Beyond
Azure B2B Best Practices
Have a question?
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
2:00 - 3:00 PM EST
SharePoint is a powerful tool for collaboration. This works well for users in your organization, but how do you extend it beyond the firewall? Approving and managing users, getting them their credentials, and dealing with forgotten passwords are some of the things that will frustrate both the business and IT. External users in Office 365 can make it easier when it works, but has little governance. Learn how to delegate this to the business, and provide a seamless single sign on experience for your external users, either on premise or in the cloud.
Envision IT's Extranet User Manager addresses these challenges with the following features:
- Single Sign-On to claims-aware applications
- Simplifies the creation and management of Extranet user accounts with delegation to the business, self-registration, and approval workflows
- All users login using their email address as their username
- Self-serve password reset
- Internal users are logged in seamlessly without having to enter their credentials again
Key benefits of attending the webinar:
- Collaborate securely with your external users (partners, customers, vendors, donors, volunteers, etc.)
- Allow users to register themselves, and the business to approve and manage without requiring IT
- Provide single sign-on and password reset for on premises SharePoint, SharePoint Online, and other claims-aware applications