Webinar: Introducing Extranet Publisher
Azure B2B Best Practices
Have a question?
Tuesday, December 11, 2018
12 - 1 PM EDT
While out of the box in Office 365 you can anonymously share individual documents, there is no way to share a whole site anonymously, or even securely while controlling the entire user experience. With Extranet Publisher you can leverage Azure websites to do this very cost effectively, and in conjunction with Extranet User Manager you can also secure it.
The agenda for this webinar is:
- Introductions and background
- The publishing scenario, with examples from www.envisionit.com, www.extranetusermanager.com, and www.ontariomd.ca
- The new version of our open source Envision Shakespeare Company website, updated to support this model
- Our new end user portal built in .NET Core 2.0, and provided in full source code with our Extranet User Manager product
- Customization of the registration process in the end user portal
- A walk-through of blending the Shakespeare website and end user portal to provide a full solution
The publishing model is illustrated in the diagram below. The main elements are:
- Publishing of documents and images
- HTML translation and publishing of web pages
- Term store navigation publishing
- Sitemap.xml auto-generation
- Generate rollups
- Update CSS classes for image renditions
- Upload alerts
For pricing details, please visit the Extranet Publisher pricing page.