Webinar: Learn How to Enhance Security of Your Office 365 Extranet
Stay in the loop
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Tuesday, December 3, 2019
12 - 1 PM EDT
Office 365 supports a multitude of sharing scenarios when businesses need to collaborate externally and Azure AD B2B provides the fundamental Guest User access into the Office 365 based applications. Enhanced security features like Multi-Factor Authentication and Conditional Access can then be imposed on your Guest User's to enhance the extranets security. These Premium Features are made available by Azure's Premium SKUs (P1/P2), with five guest user rights granted for each internal license (see SharePoint Online Guest User Licensing for more details). With this in mind, we are excited to welcome one of our featured clients on the webinar to discuss their experience working with Azure B2B and EUM while enforcing enhanced security measures with Azure P1 and P2 licensing.
In this webinar, we will discuss the following items:
- Structured extranets and Azure B2B OOTB with Office 365
- Microsoft Ignite announcements surrounding external sharing and Azure AD B2B
- Utilizing Azure AD Premium Licensing and the newly announced Azure AD Entitlement Management Portal (ELM Portal)
- Extranet User Manager's value-add to Azure B2B including managing aspects of Azure Premium Licensing
- Guest speaker appearance from EUM client PhRMA (see PhRMA case study)
About Peter Carson
Peter Carson, President of Extranet User Manager and a Microsoft MVP, is a recognized expert in Office 365, SharePoint, and Extranet strategies. Read Peter's full bio and check out some of EUM's recent articles and blogs for all things Microsoft and extranet related.
Ryan Hayden is an Enterprise Architect with PhRMA based out of Washington DC. Ryan has been the lead change agent implementing and working with Office 365 to meet PhRMA’s business needs for the last 2 years..