Employee Self-Service Forms and Workflows Webinar (Part 1 of 2)
Self-service forms and workflows can help streamline and automate repeatable business tasks. Eliminating paper forms has just taken on a much higher priority with COVID-19 and remote working.
We're going to focus on two common scenarios in this webinar.
- Leave request form and workflow
- Monthly expense report
Both of these scenarios involve manager and department level approvals which we will go through. This first webinar will be more business focused, and hold most of the technical bits for the second session on April 21 - Forms and Workflows Building and Deploying Technical Deep Dive (Part 2). The technologies we'll be leveraging are Power Automate (Flow), Logic Apps, Microsoft Forms., and HTML forms
In this webinar we will cover:
- Business case for utilizing employee self-service workflows
- Overview of workflows in Microsoft Power Automate (Flow) and Logic Apps
- Overview of Microsoft Forms
- Collecting base employee information - Managers, departments, employee numbers, etc.
- Security - privacy of this data is very important
- Leave request example using Microsoft Forms and Power Automate (Flow)
- Monthly expense report example using an HTML form and Logic Apps