How to Run a Microsoft 365/Teams Virtual Conference
Tuesday, October 29, 2020
12 - 1 PM EDT
Extranet User Manager as a company and a brand is a big proponent of "eating our own dog food" and our approach to hosting a virtual conference within Teams and Microsoft 365 is just that.
Given the importance of collaborating virtually and still keeping the conference feel alive, we were keen to couple Teams with our EUM product. This provides a seamless user registration process which is key to any positive attendee experience.
In this webinar we will be presenting lessons learned participating in several online Teams conferences this year, and how we'll be benefitting from them at the Bootcamp. Some key points are:
- Hosting keynotes, sessions, and breakouts in Teams Meetings and Live Events
- Allowing attendees to join a Team and participate in chat and channel conversations
- Balancing attendee privacy with ease of registration and joining - Properly configuring Teams policies
- Creating an easy registration and onboarding process
- Leveraging guest licensing
- Using Azure App Services to host the public website, and Logic Apps for the registration workflows
- Integrating in Sessionize for call for speakers and session scheduling
For more information on Teams Day Online and the TSPUG Microsoft 365 Developer Bootcamp that are leveraging this solution, see the following links.