Tuesday, February 9, 2021
12 - 1 PM EDTView Recording View Presentation
Every organization has a system in place to track the goods and/or services they provide to their clients. Whether that platform is an ERP, PMP or CRM solution, it is ultimately ‘the system of record’ and likely seen as the nucleus of your company. Whatever the system of record, we feel strongly about its interaction and collaboration with Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365!
In today’s collaborative society, the importance that SAP, BST, Dynamics 365, SalesForce, Deltek and custom solutions have cannot be overstated. Envision IT has worked with clients of all sizes on their enterprise integrations to bring these platforms together.
Driven by Microsoft 365, the value of integration is to have parallel processes and workflows operating to create a single version of the truth. This may empower the creation of a new Team and SharePoint Site, Planner or OneNote. This can be further extended by templating the Microsoft 365 applications, which provides a governed and compliant way to operate.
In this webinar, we will review:
- Value of joining your ‘system of record’ and Microsoft 365 at the hip
- Using Logic Apps to connect an ERP to Microsoft 365
- Teams messages to key stakeholders to notify them of the initiated Teams creation
- Passing key ‘system of record’ parameters into an automated provisioning process
- Extranet User Manager integrated to support structured external sharing
You can also register for the part 2 of this webinar series; a technical deep dive into the solutions.
This webinar is part two of a webinar series on joining your ERP and Microsoft Teams. Part 1 is the Join Your ERP and Microsoft Teams At The Hip Webinar.