Secure Development with Microsoft 365 and Azure AD (Part 1 of 2)
TUESDAY 6/1 WEBINAR
Have a question?
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
12 - 1 PM EDT
Ensuring your development practices are secure is extremely important. At Extranet User Manager and Envision IT, we set out high standards to follow with Microsoft 365 and Azure AD at the core of our practice.
We work with many different clients and find there is a range of ways they work, some more secure than others. We have defined development practices that leverage the latest security from Microsoft and ensures all development is secure!
In this webinar we will cover:
- Making Azure AD the centre of your application security
- User identity versus service principals for programmatic access to Microsoft 365
- App only versus delegated access pros and cons on security, auditing, and SharePoint Online throttling
- Common solution architecture scenarios
- Scaling your Azure App Service for API performance, as well as mitigating SharePoint Online throttling
This webinar is part 1 of 2 in a series focusing on Secure Development in the Microsoft Cloud. Be sure to register for the Part 2 of this webinar series below!