Microsoft 365 Unstructured and Structured External Sharing
Managing Complex Projects
TUESDAY 6/8 WEBINAR
Have a question?
Tuesday, July 13, 2021
12 - 1 PM EDT
If you're having trouble joining the webinar, please start a chat with us
Whether you're looking to co-author presentation slides, share meeting minutes with your board members or setup a customer portal, Microsoft 365 is a platform that can be configured and extended to support both unstructured and structured forms of sharing.
At Extranet User Manager, we are passionate about making external sharing as simple as possible, both from administrative and end user perspectives. In this session, we cover what can be done out of the box with Microsoft 365, and where you may or may not want to extend that with Extranet User Manager for user management or Extranet Documents for simplified uploading and downloading of documents.
In this webinar we will review:
- Client scenarios of structured and unstructured sharing
- Updates to Azure AD external identities licensing
- Unstructured sharing experience through:
- SharePoint Online
- Structured sharing in Microsoft 365 through:
- Azure entitlement management
- Azure B2B with SharePoint Online
- EUM Microsoft 365 with bespoke Extranet Documents portal
- SPFx web parts that enhance your external sharing experience