New Azure AD External Identities Features
Azure Active Directory is at the core of any collaboration that takes place in Microsoft 365. It is the enterprise identity service that authenticates both your directory of internal users and guest users who collaborate within your tenant. Since the release of Azure AD B2B in September 2015, Microsoft has made strides forward, making guest user collaboration in Microsoft 365 easier for organizations.
Recently, Microsoft made some significant changes to how external identities are licensed. They have also released a lot of new features, making the on-boarding experience for external users much richer. In this webinar, we are going to provide clarity on the updates to Microsoft's external identities licensing, as well as dive into the new features coming down from Microsoft.
In this webinar, we will review:
- Microsoft 365 Guest Access Overview
- Azure Active Directory B2B
- Updates to External Identities licensing
- Email one-time passcode authentication
- Self-service user sign-up
- Custom approval workflows
- Azure AD Verifiable Credentials