Teams Provisioning and Automation Trailer
This open source solution from Extranet User Manager empowers business users to create sites, Teams, and Office 365 Groups with appropriate structure and governance, without waiting on IT administrators to complete process. With this foundation in place the solution is completely automated within SharePoint Online, Microsoft Flow, and Azure Automation, saving users valuable time while also maintaining control over the environment.
Whitepapers & eBooks
- February 19, 2020Peter Carson will be speaking at the Toronto SharePoint User Group meeting on February 19, 2020. He will discuss Teams, Channels, Groups and Site Governance, Automation, and External Sharing.
- February 25, 2020Learn about how you can take advantage of the connector platform to extend your data sources for Microsoft Flow, PowerApps, and Power BI.
- April 15, 2020Pre-register for the most comprehensive technology conference of the year. Microsoft Ignite is the place to learn from the experts, connect with your community, and explore the latest technology.
- January 21, 2020In this webinar we will discuss Microsoft Teams, Groups, Site Provisioning open source solution and Extending to Channel and tab creation
- December 09, 2019The Extranet User Manager team is headed to SharePoint Fest in Chicago from December 9 - 13, 2019! Extranet User Manager President Peter Carson is delivering four sessions in the conference.