Extranet User Manager Test Drive Contest
The Team at Extranet User Manager are running a Test Drive Contest and would like to offer you the opportunity to participate! It is a very simple contest that requires less than 5 minutes of your time. For participating in the Test Drive Contest, you will be entered into a draw for one of three $200 CDN cash prizes! Contest period runs Saturday, November 23, 2019 through to Monday, December 16, 2019. See full Test Drive Contest Rules below.
If this sounds intriguing to you, please follow the steps below to be entered into the contest:
- Go to Extranet User Manager Test Drive and choose the Shortcut Path.
- Click the Live Demo Tab and the Join Group Button
- Progress through self-registration and sign in
- Once success is received, click View Site which should auto-login to SharePoint Online Site
- Once in SharePoint Online Site, investigate EUM SPFx Groups & Users Web part
- Once completed, fill in the Test Drive Feedback Survey with all of the required information.
- Cross your fingers and wait for Monday December 16th to hear the results!
Test Drive Contest Rules:
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to persons who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Envision IT Inc. are not eligible to enter or win a prize. All applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest entry period begins at 8:00 am EST on Monday, November 25, 2019 and ends at 11:59 am EST on Monday, December 16, 2019 (the "Contest Period"). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Contest Period.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, go to Extranet User Manager Test Drive and progress through the Shortcut Path. Once completed, fill in the Test Drive Feedback Survey with all of the required information. Limit One (1) Entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Contest Period via Online Entry, regardless of whether a person has more than one address or more than one person uses the same address.
- WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be determined by random drawing to be held at 1:00 pm EST on Monday December 16, 2019. Winner will be selected from entries received during the Contest Period. The potential winner will be notified via email to the email address submitted with the potential winner’s entry within one (1) week after the drawing. The drawing will be conducted by Envision IT Inc., the judge of the Contest, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Contest shall be final. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Envision IT Inc. may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected at random.
- CONDITIONS: Envision IT Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest (or portion thereof). Envision IT Inc. also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the Entry of any individual. All federal, provincial and local taxes on prize and any expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. Should a dispute arise regarding the identity of the claimant, Envision IT Inc. reserves the sole right to determine the eligible party. By entering, entrant waives all rights to bring (and covenants not to bring) any claim against Envision IT Inc. or any others associated with this Contest. Entrants further agree to release and hold harmless Envision IT Inc. from any and all liability arising from their participation in the Contest, or Envision IT Inc.’s use of any entry information.
- PUBLICITY AND RELEASE. As a condition of entry into the Contest, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Envision IT Inc., all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Contest entrant’s name, city, province/state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, or approval of the winner. If Winner does not respond to notification, or is not present when prize delivery is attempted, such prize will be forfeited. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects.
- SPONSOR: Envision IT Inc., 7145 W Credit Ave Building 3, Suite 200, Mississauga, ON L5N 6J7