Site Provisioning Whitepaper Newly Updated!
The definitive technical guide on site provisioning, we walk you through the process
The high level things covered within this whitepaper include:
- What prerequisites you need installed to implement this solution
- How to get the project setup
- Downloading the repository from GitHub
- Setting up the SharePoint Configuration file to manage the environments for testing
- SharePoint lists to request, track, and manage SharePoint site collections and sites, including modern team sites, communication sites, Office 365 Groups, and Microsoft Teams
- The final section discusses how to create the sites using SharePoint Framework, Flow, and PowerShell
- SPFx form to customize the site request form experience
- Flow workflow to manage the approval and site creation initiation
- PowerShell scripts to create the list, populate with existing sites, and create new sites
- Azure Automation to host and run the PowerShell scripts in the cloud
Download the whitepaper today to receive the full technical guide!