Seminar: Developing SharePoint 2013 Websites on Azure March 2013
Stay in the loop
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Cloud cover is expanding and enveloping the business world by the minute. According to International Data Corp, worldwide revenue from public IT Cloud services exceeded $16 billion in 2009 and is forecast to reach $55.5 billion in 2014. Microsoft Windows Azure enables you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters.
In this seminar you will learn from Microsoft and Envision IT experts why you should choose Windows Azure. We’ll explore the technical advantages of Windows Azure, namely:
- The ability to build applications with any operating system‚ language or tool
- Store data using relational SQL Server databases, NoSQL table stores and unstructured blot stores
- Windows Azure draws upon Microsoft’s global datacenters to deliver a 99.95% monthly Service Level Agreement.
Envision IT will show real examples of SharePoint 2013 web sites hosted on Azure and demonstrate how:
- SharePoint on Windows Azure helps reduce your time-to-market with new web sites
- Azure provides a full extensible platform for both internal and external web sites
- Azure saves organizations money so that you only pay for what you need
Envision IT is an Azure Circle Partner, with specific capabilities and experiences rolling out SharePoint on Azure. Come and explore the different migration and deployment options available to you from Envision IT.
- Alain Fournier, National Manager, Partner Practice Development, Microsoft Canada
- Peter Carson, President, Envision IT
Microsoft Canada Headquarters
8:30 am - 9:00 am
Registration and breakfast
|||Cost:||No charge, registration is required. Due to limited capacity we can only accommodate up to 2 attendees per organization.|
About Envision IT
Focused on complex SharePoint solutions, Envision IT is a Canadian “go-to” partner for Microsoft SharePoint, building integrated public web sites, Intranets, Extranets, Collaborations Portals and web applications that leverage your existing systems anywhere over the Internet. Envision IT is a pioneer in using SharePoint for web content management, collaboration and business process automation, having developed and deployed solutions for organizations in the retail, government, healthcare, non-profit, manufacturing and technology sectors to name a few. Our President, Peter Carson is a Microsoft SharePoint MVP and Virtual Technical Specialist.