Webinar: SharePoint 2019 and Extranet User Manager
Managing Complex Projects
TUESDAY 6/8 WEBINAR
Have a question?
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
12 - 1 PM EDT
For many clients, there are various reasons to remain with an on premises infrastructure. For those clients specifically, the Extranet User Manager team has not forgotten about you, and neither has Microsoft with the highly anticipated release of SharePoint 2019.
We are looking forward to this latest release of SharePoint and will post full details once we have them. Check out our additional resources below to see what people are speculating will be included.
If you are planning on building out an extranet in a SharePoint On Premises environment - whether that is SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016, or 2019 - our Extranet User Manager solution will get the job done for you. During this webinar, we will illustrate the following:
- Beta SharePoint 2019 preview release
- Branded and customized registration and login process
- Login with email for external users and automatic login for internal users
- Fully responsive experience for desktop, tablet, and mobile users
- Management of external user's passwords
- Welcome email to set the initial password
- Forgotten password reset
- Password expiry and forced change
- Auditing of user setup and profile, group membership, login history, and acceptance of disclaimers
- Delegation of approvals and user management, both within the organization and externally
- Newly added Multi-Factor Authentication through SMS or Email
- Single Sign On to multiple applications through OpenID Connect and WS-Federation