We work extensively with local government, and our Extranet User Manager solution has been implemented in a variety of scenarios. Whether it be cities, towns, local municipalities, counties or boroughs, we have a depth of knowledge when it comes to the specific requirements and constraints of government agencies.
- The need to collaborate with suppliers, vendors and organizations that work closely with local government
- Stringent security around allowing external users to gain access to government resources
- Field workers who need to keep in touch, but don’t regularly access an internal network
- Committee and Board members who need to access multiple private sites and areas, and would prefer a single sign-on solution
- Enabling citizens and partners to easily register for government services without having to closely administer user accounts
Extranet User Manager is excited to be sponsoring the MISA Ontario Conference in 2019! We'll have a booth set up while we are there. Stop by to learn more about our extranet solution.
Deltascheme, a UK-based Microsoft Partner, installed and configured Extranet User Manager into the Barnsley Council environment. Over 400 school staff in the region now connect to secure areas of the Barnsley intranet and are able to access vital HR policies and procedures documentation.
Extranet User Manager was implemented at Buncombe County to manage access to the County’s secure external sites. The solution has been hugely successful in increased productivity for Site Administrators who now spend very little time managing over 800 active users.
The G2G Marketplace was developed by Oakland County, Michigan to offer solutions from government partners and approved vendors to government agencies through an online store experience. Extranet User Manager was implemented as a cost-effective, standalone business solution that supports authentication, self-registration and delegated administration .