Healthcare organizations work closely with numerous external agencies, research institutes, government departments, facilities and pharmaceutical manufacturers. Bringing external users together to collaborate securely on projects often has its challenges.
- The need to efficiently onboard hundreds or thousands of users from different organizations to collaborate together
- Enabling different types of users – medical practitioners, provincial partners, researchers and patients to login to a site and consume different information securely
- Keeping personal data and medical records secure
- Streamlining processes and IT administration so that healthcare teams see operational improvements
- Full transparency and solutions that are auditable
Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH) is an independent, not-for-profit organization responsible for providing Canada’s health care decision-makers with objective evidence to help make informed decisions about the optimal use of drugs and medical devices in our health care system.
The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) is Canada's leading addiction and mental health teaching hospital and research facility. CAMH succeeds in transforming the lives of people affected by addiction and mental illness, by applying the latest in scientific advances, through integrated clinical practice, health promotion, education and research.
Envision IT was awarded an RFP in 2016 to implement and host a new corporate website and portal platform for OntarioMD. They had already made the decision to decommission the existing Oracle-based infrastructure and platform, and were looking to introduce a cloud-based solution.